God’s Missionary Church Inc. was organized in 1935 as a result of two godly evangelists, Rev. William Straub and Rev. Daniel Dubendorf, who held gospel tent meetings throughout central Pennsylvania.
The historic Wesleyan Methodist message of complete deliverance from all sin is what started the fires of revival in our early years and it is the vital message for our world today. Revival, evangelism, missions, and outreach are all very important to us now as they have been from our beginning.
Our conference headquarters is located in Penns Creek, Pennsylvania. There are nearly fifty churches in the US as well as missions stations around the world.