Formerly a Presbyterian church in the 1700’s, the current church was built in 1813 and joined God’s Missionary Church in 1967. Under the leadership of men like Paul Clough and Rodney Keister, the church has been refurbished and continues to hold services. For more information, visit ngmc.church.
Daniel Richardson (610-262-4412)
Sunday Morning Worship — 10 AM
Sunday Evening Worship — 6 PM
4965 Nor-Bath Blvd
Northampton, PA 18067